Apr 2, 2013

Finally Decided

After changing my mind yet again with regards to the Final Major Project, I have finally decided what I'm going to do. I have made a brand up called Face Away which will be graphic design and illustration based. I am going to produce a series of designs and then have them printed onto t-shirts, prints, mugs, postcards, greeting cards, wrapping paper and then at the exhibition I will exhibit everything as a pop-up shop but I haven't decided yet if I will actually be selling the items.

This is something I have wanted to do for a while so now seems like a perfect opportunity. I would also love to set up a website for the brand if I have time and would love to carry the project on and aim to definitely sell the items online at some point in the future.

Here is the logo which I have designed for the brand: